Sunday, November 13, 2011

Things I am Thankful For Right Now

This is a list of big and little things that I am thankful for right now. Be prepared for crappy pictures.

I am thankful for Bailey being well after a scare earlier this week.


For holiday flavored nutrition


For Coke's campaign to raise money and awareness for Polar Bears


For produce packed trips to Costco


For having my heart rate monitor watch fixed for only 8 dollars instead of having to buy a new one.


For Zoo Lights to be on when I leave work, this is the only thing that makes leaving work in the dark ok.


Yesterdays trainer ride a weights went well, today I have 8 miles and a swim on the schedule so I am Thankful that my body has allowed me to follow my first week of ironman training.

What are you thankful for?


5 comments:

  1. SO happy to hear your Bailey is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I'm thankful that the beautiful SoCal weather is back and I got out for a nice bike ride today. I'm thankful for my awesome training partner Leonie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! My baby Duke still isn't qite right. We will be back to the vet soon. Glad your Bailey is doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pretty thankful for Costco too! I am also thankful for healthy kiddos and no snow in the forecast!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy Bailey is better also!

    ReplyDelete