Sunday, November 20, 2011

Week 2 in Review

It's been a rough week for me with with blogging. Between working, trying to keep my house from becoming a bio hazard and getting all of my workouts in I just haven't had time. I did get some what caught up on everyones blogs yesterday while riding on my trainer (unfortunately it's too hard to comment while riding). Blogs and a snickers helped me get through all 3 hours.


Even thought I haven't been able to keep up on blogging I have a good week. The biggest news is that I ordered a tt bike, I am getting a Kestrel Talon 105. I am so excited and can't wait to get it in 2-3 weeks!


I fell in love with Cafe Rio salads this week. I know I am late to this party but it may be my new favorite food.


I am so excited for the holiday season, Thanksgiving really snuck up on me but I can't wait to see my family, race and eat really good food. I am also excited about the holiday fun happening in blog land. First the Holiday Booty Burster Challenge started yesterday and it's so fun to add up points and find ways to be healthier during the holidays.


Jill also started her 2nd annual Holiday Blogger Gift Exchange. I have signed up, I LOVE giving gifts and getting one is fun too!


Any other fun bloggy stuff I am missing out on?


5 comments:

  1. 3 hours on a trainer? Man, you are a tough lady!

    I signed up for the gift exchange too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have some 3hr trainer rides coming up myself!! NOT looking forward to them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 hour trainer rides kill me. movies and snacks... that's the goal! :)

    Yay on the Kestrel - I have a feeling you will love it! Mine is the best bike I've ever ridden... I could be on it for hours on end! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great lookin' Kestrel! I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete