Monday, December 6, 2010

Things that make me happy today

Drinking tea from my Santa mug:

Paper whites starting to bloom:

My house in the snow (not that we have gotten much this year):

Riding my bike inside on a trainer (Yes it’s boring but sometimes I like that it’s mindless and I was able to watch Sex and the City 2)

Things that don’t make me happy:
My 12 mile run turning into a 7.5 mile run after getting out of work late and wussing out when it started getting dark.

**Thanks for all the nice comments on my last post everyone! Jill it would be SO fun to meet up at the race =)

3 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    so fun to see your snow! out here in California..it's cold, but not like that;-)

    and kudos to you for growing something this time of year.

    and i second the bike on trainer;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I miss the Colorado snow! Oregon just gets a lot of rain rain rain. :) Your house is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I run in the dark with a headlamp. It works great and you should try it. There's a picture on my blog. Also, cute home!

    ReplyDelete