Monday, January 14, 2013

January Goals Check In


WIth the month almost half over (Already?!?!) I thought it was time to check in on my January goals since there is still time to make them happen if I have been slacking:

1.    Train no less than 45 hours total for the month On course to complete this one
2.       Miss no more than 3 planned workouts Missed two already better stay focused and not get sick again!
3.       Don’t buy food out more than twice Bought dinner once, not too shabby
4.       Blog at least 20 times (5 times a weekish) this is to work on the consistency Only 8 times so far this month, so best get after it
5.       Get organized before classes start and stay on schedule I am ready and got ahead of some work, so this ones a win
6.       Take more pictures Extra big fail =( I have barley taken any pictures this month, good thing I still have time to get it on film (thanks blazeman)


So to work on #6 I snapped a quick photo of an exciting purchase from yesterday
Our first Le Creuset Dutch Oven in a pretty robins egg blue. Winston wondered what all the excitement was about. 
He still dosen't get it but he sure is funny!

1 comment:

  1. HAAAAAAA!!! Winston in the Dutch Oven is hilarious!!!

    I give you props for being able to blog 5x's a week, I barely have time for once a week (and ideas)

    ReplyDelete