Sunday, June 2, 2013

June!

I made it back into the US late last night and I have to admit it's good to be back in the land of running water, clean clothes and sleeping indoors. 12 days doesn't seem like a lot but I am definitely having to get used to the comforts of home again. DSCN8439.JPG


Mexico was great but I don't think I have ever been so exhausted. More on the trip later there is a lot to catch up on now that I am home.


This month I am participating in a WordCount Challenge Blogathon or more simply I am trying to blog every day in June. I have already missed the first day because I was traveling in a van with no internet connection. I will try to make up for it by blogging twice on a day once, but I don't want that to become a fall back for missing other days.. The purpose of this exercise is to work on creating a better habit of blogging and my writing skills. Now the trick is to figure out what to write about. I can't believe it's June already and full on triathlon season!



No comments:

Post a Comment