Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Five

Todays post is just five random things, so here we go:


1. I am so excited for a day off, I haven't had a full day off in three weeks and it's long overdue! (ok I can't complain, most of that time was in Mexico, but I still need to do laundry and grocery shop)


DSCN8358.JPG


2. My mom is participating in a triathlon clinic that ends in a practice race tomorrow, I can't wait to go cheer her on. NewbieHeader.png


3. I have the biggest brick of the season on my schedule tomorrow with a 60 mile ride and 6 mile run


4. I got back into my wetsuit for the first time this year, win!


20130604_064200.jpg


5. It's national donut day, I love all these silly national __________ days, it's extra fun because Portland's VooDoo Doughnuts is opening a shop in Denver this fall!


images.jpeg


Source



No comments:

Post a Comment