Monday, November 26, 2012

This week in workouts 2

I really enjoyed my time off work to focus on school and training, but now it's back to reality. Last week I saw a lot of this:IMAG0972.jpg


This:IMAG1046.jpg

And This:
IMAG1070.jpg


This week I will be putting in my time at work but also putting in the time training. When coach sent me this week's plan I was surprised to see doubles that weren't just strength. I thought I had a couple more months before those kicked in but I guess he thought I should get after at and secretly I kind of love it. It's a big week for me as I try to wrap up school for the semester so an extra challenge I have given myself is no tv. I need to be extra productive with my time and it's easy to get sucked into watching my favorite shows.

Here is the plan for the week:

Monday: 60 minute yoga and strength

Tuesday: am- 75 min spin class
pm- 90 min interval run

Wednesday: am- 90 min spin class
pm- 60 min yoga

Thursday: 6 mile easy run
pm- 2750 m swim

Friday: am- 90 min spin
pm- 30 min strength

Saturday: 18 mile trail run

Sunday: 3200 m swim and 60 minute strength

What does your week look like?

1 comment:

  1. yea for doubles! you got this. ready to tackle that big week!

    ReplyDelete