Sunday, November 4, 2012

November Goals

Well Hello there! It's been a crazy month, I hate to admit that I bit off more than I can chew this semester with school, work and training but a few things have slipped. I think it's more that I have had to PRIORITIZE. Things that have been de-prioritized are blogging and housework (sigh) I have been able to keep up on school, work and training so I am happy about that. Something I can work on is being efficient. I love to read magazines in the car or enjoy a half hour on the couch in the morning drinking coffee and watching the news. This month I will be focusing on EFFICIENCY, I can be reading articles in the car for school or while drinking coffee. I would like blogging to make a bit of a comeback because it is something that I have missed but it will have to be efficiently worked into my day. To help with this I will be trying to follow in some November Photo fun on Instagram:




NovemberPaD.png


I have already missed a few days but I think it's ok to jump on the train a little late...


As for my November goals I have some specifics other than focusing on efficiency




November 2012 goals.jpg


I tried once before (in May) to blog once a day, I was successful and enjoyed it until I went out of town for work to a ranch that didn't have internet so I didn't make it the full month. This month I am not scheduled to travel and even though I am starting on the 4th I am going to try for the rest of the month. Anything would add to my consistency, and as athletes we know that is important!



1 comment:

  1. i don't know what it is... but i can never keep up with those photo a day posts!

    thanks for linking up with us... im sorry im SO late reading this! good luck :)

    ReplyDelete