Thursday, December 27, 2012

Wonderful Holiday

Hello out there! It's been a little while, I have been taking my time transitioning from my old MacBook that served me well for 5 years but had started to slow down a lot in the last six months. So after much thought I IMG_20121218_173713.jpg

upgraded to a new MacBook Air, and I LOVE it. Although I am still transferring all my files over and getting things re-setup.
It's amazing how much I had set up and took for granted over 5 years on my old computer!
I hope you all had as wonderful of a holiday with your family as I did, it was a wonderful time and I was so spoiled

.IMG_0877.jpg

We had such a good time and I can't wait to try out all my new triathlon gear! I was lucky enough to get some Lulu running clothes, cold weather biking gear and recovery tights to make sure I can get back at it.

DSCN7666.JPG

Notice the pug photo bomb….he was not invited.

So I guess it's time to get serious about Ironman Lake Tahoe training! We have one more Christmas gathering with family then it will be time to put away Christmas and focus on the new year. I am SO excited about 2013 but more on that later.

Did you have a great holiday? What was your favorite gift?

No comments:

Post a Comment