Monday, December 3, 2012

This Week in Workouts 3

I hope everyone had a great weekend, I can't believe it's Monday already. My weekend was jam packed with working, schooling, running and watching football. I didn't get to finishing up Christmas decorating like I had planned but something had to give. And my moms invitation of a yummy dinner and a football game was too tempting to pass up. And what are the holidays about if not family?!? Onto this week, it should be a little less hectic as I *think* I am done with my classes for the semester (one prof is really bad about communicating and is really confusing). As far as training this week is another big week for training:



Monday: 60 minute yoga and strength


Tuesday: am- 90 min spin class
pm- 90 min interval run


Wednesday: am- 90 min spin class
pm- 60 min strength


Thursday: 6 mile easy run
pm- 2650m swim


Friday: am- 8 mile run
pm- 30 min strength


Saturday: distance swim and strength (or ride outside if it's nice)


Sunday: 18 mile trail run






As December is getting going I have been thinking about my goals for this month.




workout-essentials-go-for-goal.jpeg


It's always a little harder this time of year because there are so many other things pulling on my time but I still would like to make some progress. I decided to make my monthly goals have more of a weekly focus since I tend to do better with shorter term goals. If I need to change them week to week I can:




December Goals.jpgWhat are your goals for this month?


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with us! I love the idea of celebrating the season - I need to do more of the same! Good luck with your training...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice workouts! Those are serious!! And good goals. The goal of losing weight at this time of year is so hard!

    ReplyDelete