Thursday, December 6, 2012

Athlete Wish List Part 2 (bike)

Good morning, it's time to continue the athlete's wish list with the bike addition. Being a triathlete means needing a lot of gear you can find my swim list here: Athlete Wish List Part 1 (swim) and here a a few things that I have and love or are on my list for biking:

If you're looking for a big ticket gift, a full carbon road bike might be the right choice. A women's specific bike is important for my build (long legs, short torso and narrow shoulders) I love my tt-bike and while I won't be adding a fancy new road bike to the fleet this month maybe one day:
Trek women's Madone 4.5 WSD 87414.png

If you are going to spend hours on the bike you might as well be comfortable AND look cute! Betty Designs Cycling Kit


signature-cycle-jersey.jpeg
I great addition to my gear this year were proper tri shoes with carbon soles, I love mine from Specialized:
6434-thumb.jpeg



Smart Wool arm warmers make regulating your temperature easy while on the go:





cb6ecbe0-d820-4aa2-8071-01a675e6629a.jpeg



And my FAVORITE thing to eat on the bike (don't judge me) PB snickers!
imgres.jpeg


Coming Soon:

Athlete Wish List Part 1 (run)
Athlete Wish List Part 1 (train)
Athlete Wish List Part 1 (stocking suffers)

3 comments:

  1. i am getting more in to biking and definitely LOVE TREK!! Right now i'm still trying to find shorts that don't feel like a diaper but have padding cause my sit bones hurt

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bike outfit is so cute it makes me want to start biking.

    ReplyDelete