Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just Say No

At least that is what my body decided to do. I was sore and fatigued all day yesterday, my body was begging for some more recovery after my high mileage (for me) weekend. I also think that riding outside is a lot more taxing than inside so my Tuesday morning ride was more difficult than normal. So, instead of going to track practice and sprinting until I want to puke I decided to take advantage of the 70 degree weather and take Winston for a three mile run last night. Don't let his rolly-polly appearance fool you. Winston is an amazing runner he can out run both Cory and I for about five miles, and he loves it.Let's go for a trail run mama!

I also decided my body needed more fuel so we whipped up burritos with quinoa that would give Chipotle a run for their money.
I will be back at it full force tomorrow for my morning brick. I don't feel bad at all about missing practice and shortening my run, the last thing I need is an injury less than a month out from my marathon.

What do you do when you just aren't feeling up to it all?

No comments:

Post a Comment