Friday, April 8, 2011

Food Glorious Food

With my marathon less than a month away and my longest training run behind me I feel like it's time to put more focus on food. I want to keep my body healthy and strong for my race and the best way to do that is to eat healthy drink lots of water Spinach salad with walnuts, blue cheese and a pear YUM!

take my vitamins

And get lots of rest. Any marathoners out there with any more advice on how to prepare?

I also want to read more about nutrition, any recommendations?

Good luck to those racing this weekend, what fun plans do you have?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for shwoing a pic of your supplements--I suck in this category and KNOW I need to take a daily!!

    Visit Cotter Crunch for info. Lindsay said it best when she mentioned Quality vs. Quanity the week of the race!

    ReplyDelete