Friday, November 1, 2013

In November

Happy November everyone! After my month of debauchery and unplanned fun it's time to get back at it and it seems important to set some month goals to help me stay focused. November Goals.jpg


1. Follow training plan and train at least 65 hours this month.


With big races coming up it's time to refocus.


2. Hit the trails at least once a week twice would be better.


DSCN7456.JPG


With my first ultra marathon coming up in three months with 8,400 ft of climbing (more than Ironman Lake Tahoe bike course)




2013-orcas-50k-profile.jpg


3. Clean eating 6 days a week (must have cheat day)


4. Take time to be thankful for the big and little things


What will your November goals look like?



2 comments:

  1. Great goals, Beth! That 50k looks brutal… but, I kinda wanna do it :) Cheat days are definitely necessary when you're training that much… heck, I wouldn't worry about it at all given what you're putting in! I'm back to goal setting this month, too, with number one being cutting back on screen time to live life!

    Have a great month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome goals. Wow, so impressed here with what you're doing. I would to hear more of the kinds of things you eat. Clean eating...what does that look like for you?

    ReplyDelete