Friday, June 24, 2011

Anniversaries

I have a few anniversaries today but I will start with the most important one.

Exactly five years ago today I married my best friend, love of my life and partner in crime.





We had a beautiful day and a blessed life since June 24, 2006. I love you Cory, I can't wait to see what the next five years bring.

Other anniversaries today have to do with my blog, it turn one year old today! I think I posted once a month or less at first but mainly I was enjoying reading other people's blogs. Completely unintentionally this is also my 100th post, I think that it means that today will be an extra lucky day. I hope that luck spills over to tomorrow and I have some "race day Magic" as Beth would say.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY HAPPY Aniversary! :)

    And congrats on the 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary, what a gorgeous dress!! And such a happy couple!!

    ReplyDelete