Monday, June 3, 2013

300 days

Ironman Los Cabos is 300 days away. I am seriously considering signing up for this race.
Source
My biggest concern is the heat. It was pretty hot this year and in 2014 the race is about two weeks later. Also training in the winter in Denver might be interesting, but I kind of like the challenge. Also I have been to Baja twice this year so maybe I should go somewhere new. I looked into it and Cabo seems to be the best early season race for me. So now it's just deciding (and paying for it $$$) here's hoping it doesn't fill up fast so I can make up my mind.

Anyone thinking of racing Cabo?

1 comment:

  1. I have, but like you, I dont know how to train for it during the winter, and with a bike course that people say is as tough as St George, it will be tough to do that on a trainer.

    ReplyDelete