Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Prepping For Training Camp

I leave for a long weekend "triathlon training camp" in Moab tomorrow morning. I am so excited about spending four days (including two days traveling) mostly swim, bike, running in the beautiful arches national park. Since I haven't  been to a camp like this before packing was a little overwhelming and I bet I will end up repeating a bunch clothes and not wearing half of what I packed. Here it is all layed out
And all packed up
Obviously this doesn't include my bike and pump food etc, hopefully it will all fit in our car! But I will worry about that in the morning, for now I am off to get some much needed sleep, catch you from Moab!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love Moab!! What training camp is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how awesome!!! I hope you have a wonderfully fun time this weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete