From her site:
Here are the rules:
To receive extra entries, you can invite others to join the Runnerd Photo-A-Day fun before it begins on Saturday. You will receive one extra entry for each place you post (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and/or your blog). That's up to 4 extra entries total. Be sure to let me know you shared the Runnerd Photo-a-Day love so you get the extra entries!
- Leave a comment letting me know you are going to participate.
- Post a photo that reflects the word of the day somehow. You can post on Instagram, Twitter and/or Facebook. Your images should be running or training or health/fitness related.
- On Twitter, make sure you include the hashtag #runnerdphotoaday with each post.
- On Facebook, be sure to follow the Runnerd page and include @runnerds in the comment for your picture.
- On Instagram, become my friend (ihaverun) and include @ihaverun in your comment.
- You will receive one entry for each picture you post (up to 30 entry possibilities). I can only count the entry if it is linked back to me somehow, otherwise I won't know about it.
- I am ordering the Runnerd prizes this week. There will be at least five prize winners, selected by Random.org at the beginning of October. I will post the list of prizes once I know exactly what they are.
Be creative. We don't want everyone doing the same thing with their pics. If I absolutely love your pic and post it on my blog during the month, you'll get an extra entry.
And don't worry if you miss a day or don't start on day one. I want this to be fun!
And now for the list:
September 1 - timeSeptember 2 - sweatSeptember 3 - up
September 4 - inspire
I plan to participate, do you? I don't think I will be able to do it every day with a full time + job, grad school, training and presenting at my industries biggest annual conference.September 5 - kitchenSeptember 6 - funSeptember 7 - reflectionSeptember 8 - showSeptember 9 - readySeptember 10 - strongSeptember 11 - watchSeptember 12 - foodSeptember 13 - logoSeptember 14 - looking downSeptember 15 - bookSeptember 16 - friendSeptember 17 - runSeptember 18 - how you feelSeptember 19 - inSeptember 20 - technologySeptember 21 - circleSeptember 22 - firstSeptember 23 - growSeptember 24 - newSeptember 25 -wordSeptember 26 - redSeptember 27 - favoriteSeptember 28 - songSeptember 29 - personalitySeptember 30 - runnerd
Should we start with Runnerd??