October was a very busy month, and I have to admit that I LIED back on the first of October! I said I wasn't going to race at all in October and ended up doing two. Both were just for fun and very memorable. I took first in my age group Running with the Buffalos 5k and lost ten pounds of sweat running the Denver Gorilla Run
- Keep track of workouts better. I am participating in the Holiday Booty Buster Challenge and the Pile on the Miles so I need to keep track!
- Run at least 70 miles
- Swim for at least 12 hours
- Bike for at least 20 hours
- Do my PT exercises every night
- Do abs and arms exercises three times a week
- Eat healthy (except on Thanksgiving, on that day anything goes!)
Workout today was spin this morning and hopefully a snowy 6 mile run later.
What are your goals for November?