Sunday, November 27, 2011

Lactate Threshold Test, FitFluential Ambassador and Other Things

This post will be a random assortment of things but it's been a busy weekend and I am not complaining one bit.

Friday morning Cory and I got up early to head over to coach Charley's fitness center to get our power tested on our bikes as well as our bike heart rate zones.

Charley hooked us up to computrainers and made us do 5k tim trials. Working on the computrainer was so fun! I wish I had one at home, too bad they are $1600 plus.

I was happy with my results, my output was around 200 watts.

We also got our heart rate zones to work with, Charley has us working off this scale

Later that night we headed to our second Thanksgiving celebration with Cory's family. I loved seeing his Aunt, Uncle and cousins. I made sure not to stuff my face too much, I think it's fine to indulge for one day on the holiday you get in trouble when you celebrate with food for two months straight.

Yesterday we headed out for a cold but beautiful nine mile run on the Highline Canal Trail.



Nice form.....no?

After getting home I was notified that I had been selected to a FitFluential Ambassador. I am very excited about this opportunity and can't wait to see what it all entails.

After finishing our weight training for the day we packed away the fall decorations and started decorating for Christmas, I can't believe it's that time already.

Winston is ready for Santa!

Now I need to get ready for a fifty mile bike ride and a swim with my mom. How has your Thanksgiving weekend been?

1 comment:

  1. Yay... I'm an Ambassador too! Sounds like they picked a great group! :)

    Love the decorations!!!

    ReplyDelete