Sunday, September 25, 2011

PT and Fall Fun

Yesterday I had my first PT appointment with Rebound Physical Therapy, it was a great experience, Djimmer explained everything to me and reassured me that with some time I would be as good as new and thought that I would be able to complete an Ironman and an ultra marathon (not at the same time). I need to focus on strengthening my gluteus, so that is my task for this week. I am not surprised since many triathletes have weak gluteus. I have a set of exercises and stretches that I am supposed to do everyday this week. I can't wait to go back on Thursday so I can keep moving forward.

Yesterday Cory and I headed up to Georgetown in the Rocky Mountains. The Aspens have started changing so we wanted to go see them before it was too late

We took the historic train loop, it was a beautiful fall day, I was in heaven. Fall is my favorite time of year and always goes by too fast

Prepare yourself for photo overload....

We are very proud of our elevations in Colorado.

We also took an historic mine tour, it was really fun and I learned a lot about how hard the lives were of the miners. Makes me grateful for my cush job!



Cory and I looking stylish in our hardhats.

What's your fall activity? I have many but I LOVE picking pumpkins


No comments:

Post a Comment