Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spin Out

Normally I love spin class but this morning it was horrible. My nose was running the entire time and my lungs felt like wet sponges. I kept hacking and coughing, and people were looking at me like I was a horrible person who would infect them. Maybe I am =( I have been taking my antibiotics for almost a week, why am I not well yet?!?

I am starting to feel like I will never be 100% well again….Dramatic? Yes but being sick this long is really grating on my nerves. I am trying to keep perspective on this. I am sick but not that sick, I can still train even if it is not full effort. There are much worse things that could be happening to me. I did make it through class and followed it up with a 3 mile run.

I am trying to brighten my mood by drinking my favorite coffee

Starbucks skinny caramel macchiato. yummmmm!
Now it's time to with some visit kids about why they want to help save animals =)
Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're still sick! Whatever has been going around likes to linger forever!! Hopefully you'll be back to 100% soon!

    Yum..Starbucks! I like the soy chai lattes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I'm so sorry that you still feel so crappy! Nothing worse than something like this that lingers! Hope you round the corner and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete