Thursday, August 29, 2013

YMX by Yellow Man – Product Review

The kind folks at YMX sent me a couple shirts to review a few weeks ago. I was excited after opening the package to find that the material was very thin and soft. I hate when tech shirts are rigid and chafe! 

They sent me a short sleeve tri-pocketliving sun jersey in blue

This jersey is great not only because it is really soft and breathable but also has really deep pockets in the back to hold all the gear you would need on a ride from 10-100 miles plus! I also like that it is very visible for motorists and even has reflective tape.

The jersey even has UPF 50+ sun protection.

I also got to try out the Infinite Phoenix LongSleeve Shirt. I have been eager to try it out but the temps in Colorado have been ridiculously hot, 80+ degrees even in the morning and evening. So I haven’t been able to take this baby out for a run yet. I am looking forward to trying it out on some cooler fall runs. Maybe it will even make an appearance in Tahoe! I did try on the shirt and it fits and feels great! 


I was provided with this opportunity via my affiliation with FitFluential. I was given the products at no cost, but was not compensated in any other way. All opinions are my own.

1 comment: