Monday, March 25, 2013

Ironman Lake Tahoe Training Week 12


It's been a few weeks since I have updated about my training. Mainly thing are going well, run miles are ramping up for my Marathon in May. I am getting sick of indoor training and am so excited that it's officially Spring and that means long rides and runs will be comfortable outside soon. Here is how the week shaped up:

Monday: In Mexico, no Ironman workout, just walking around Cabo

Tuesday: Ocean Swim and fly home
Wednesday: yoga and 90 minute trainer ride
Thursday: Tempo run and strength
Friday: 2950 yd swim and 70 minute trainer ride
Saturday: We were snowed and I was feeling a little under the weather in so we decided to move our rest day up - full rest

we got about a foot and lots of ice
Sunday: 18 mile treadmill run, I was really dreading this but it really wasn't that bad

Total: 12 hrs of training, less than planned based on travel and moving Monday's rest day up. Moving on to lucky week 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment